Wellness is at the core of our brand, and is integral to everything we do. Yet, are you reaching your full wellness potential?
CBD is a potent wellness ingredient which works by balancing the endocannabinoid system. When our endocannabinoid system is in balance, we feel well. We feel calm, grounded, focused, and energized. We glow with a radiance that comes from within. How do you know if you are reaching your full wellness potential? Take our quiz below:
Read the following questions and add up your score using this scale:
0 points - Not at all me
1 point - Sometimes like me
2 points - That is totally me
1) I anticipate the worst and worry a lot
2) I startle easily and am jumpy or fidgety
3) I require medications to control pain or inflammation on most days
4) I have a difficult time falling asleep or staying asleep
5) I don’t dream very often or have a hard time remembering my dreams
6) I spend a lot of time “in my head” replaying situations, ruminating, or overthinking
7) I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants
8) My skin is inflamed, irritated, or prone to rashes, acne, and break outs
9) I have fallen away from my creative passions such as music, art, or gardening
10) I have experienced a head injury, concussion, anesthesia, or significant whiplash
10-20 points – Your endocannabinoid health is poor. Your well-being may be improved by tonifying the system. Some things that tonify the endocannabinoid system include cacao nibs, joyful movement like dancing, and omega-3 fatty acids from walnuts, sardines, or chia seeds, and, of course, broad spectrum CBD from sun-grown organic hemp. Incorporate at least one strategy every day.
6-10 points – Your endocannabinoid system could use a little tonifying. Try incorporating a few of the strategies listed above each week.
5 or fewer points – Congratulations! Your endocannabinoid tone is excellent! Share your wellness tips with others and share the joy!