Is your endocannabinoid system healthy? Take our quiz and find out.
Wellness is at the core of our brand, and is integral to everything we do. Yet, are you reaching your full wellness potential?
CBD is a potent wellness ingredient which works by balancing the endocannabinoid system. When our endocannabinoid system is in balance, we feel well. We feel calm, grounded, focused, and energized. We glow with a radiance that comes from within. How do you know if you are reaching your full wellness potential? Take our quiz below:
Read the following questions and add up your score using this scale:
0 points - Not at all me
1 point - Sometimes like me
2 points - That is totally me
1) I anticipate the worst and worry a lot
2) I startle easily and am jumpy or fidgety
3) I require medications to control pain or inflammation on most days
4) I have a difficult time falling asleep or staying asleep
5) I don’t dream very often or have a hard time remembering my dreams
6) I spend a lot of time “in my head” replaying situations, ruminating, or overthinking
7) I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants
8) My skin is inflamed, irritated, or prone to rashes, acne, and break outs
9) I have fallen away from my creative passions such as music, art, or gardening
10) I have experienced a head injury, concussion, anesthesia, or significant whiplash
10-20 points – Your endocannabinoid health is poor. Your well-being may be improved by tonifying the system. Some things that tonify the endocannabinoid system include cacao nibs, joyful movement like dancing, and omega-3 fatty acids from walnuts, sardines, or chia seeds, and, of course, broad spectrum CBD from sun-grown organic hemp. Incorporate at least one strategy every day.
6-10 points – Your endocannabinoid system could use a little tonifying. Try incorporating a few of the strategies listed above each week.
5 or fewer points – Congratulations! Your endocannabinoid tone is excellent! Share your wellness tips with others and share the joy!